Use the Liebermann test kit:
- To identify meth/amphetamine.
- To test for levamisole (a common cocaine cut).
- As a follow up test for MDMA, ketamine, cocaine, mescaline, and heroin.
- Identify cathinones (bath salts), such as methylone, ethylone and others.
Test Kit Includes:
- Bottle with testing fluid
- Color chart with instructions
- Multiple-use testing vial
- Protective storage/transport jar
Test Kit instructions
- Put a small sample into the testing vial. Your sample should be about this size: (●)
- Hold the testing vial above the open plastic jar, so that if a drop misses the vial, it will land in the jar.
- Place 1-2 drops of the testing liquid from the dropper bottle onto the sample. DO NOT let the sample touch the bottle nozzle, or the reagent will get contaminated!
- Watch the color change over 30-60 sec.
- Compare the reaction color with the color chart provided.
- Tightly close the dropper bottle. If you’re using more than one testing fluid, make sure you only open one bottle at a time. If you accidentally switch caps, the testing liquid will get contaminated and ruined.
- Thoroughly wash the testing vial after each use.
- Store the dropper bottle in a cold place to maximize shelf life, like a freezer.
Liebermann Reagent Color Reactions
While reagent testing is the best method for on-the-spot testing, it is never 100% conclusive. There are many variables that can impact what the reaction looks like. Lighting, impurities, and unwanted substances in your sample may all play a role.
No drug (whether legal or illegal) is completely safe, we recommend avoiding all recreational drug use.