Use this kit to test for the presence of LSD and other indoles.
The chemicals required to synthesize LSD are hard to come by. That’s why blotters often don’t contain LSD at all. Instead, they’ll contain psychedelic amphetamines like DOB, DOI, 2C-I-NBOMe, which can have very harmful side effects.
Our LSD Test Kit contains what is also known as the “Ehrlich test” or “DMAB test”. It detects indoles such as LSD, DMT, 5-MeO-DMT, 5-MeO-DIPT, Psilocybin, Psilocin, AMT, and others.
A color reaction chart, as well as a multi-use testing vial, are also included with the kit.
Test Kit Includes:
- Testing fluid
- Color chart with instructions
- Multiple-use testing vial
LSD Test – Video Demo
Special thanks to PsychedSubstance for this video.
LSD Test Tips
- If you’re testing blotter LSD, you’ll likely see less vivid colors compared with testing something more concentrated, like a crystal. You might have to give it some time to see a color change (around 3 minutes). Yet, you will eventually see a color change if you have LSD.
- The testing vial that comes with the kit helps prevent your skin from contacting the reagent while testing. Extra testing vials are also great for when you’re on the go. But using a white ceramic plate can help you see the results more easily.
- 1P-LSD will react slowly with this test. You may only notice a color change after an 1 to 3 hours, and the purple color may be more subtle than it is with “regular LSD”.
Psilocybin (“Magic”) Mushroom Test Tips
Grind a small part of the mushroom to test on a white ceramic plate or in the testing vial included with your kit. For best results, test both part of the cap and the stem. Some mushrooms have low concentrations of psilocybin (the active substance in psychedelic mushrooms) in the stem, but higher concentrations in the cap, and vice versa. Testing both cap and stem increases the chances of a positive result, which would be a pink/purple color with this test. The reaction is often slow with mushrooms, please allow 30 minutes or more.
Test Kit instructions
- Put a small sample into the testing vial. If you’re testing paper, cut off a corner. Your sample should be about this size: (●)
- Hold the testing vial above the open plastic jar, so that if a drop misses the vial, it will land in the jar.
- Place 1-2 drops of the testing liquid from the dropper bottle onto the sample. DO NOT let the sample touch the bottle nozzle, or the reagent will get contaminated!
- Watch the color change over 30 sec. – 3 min. Purer samples (e.g. crystals) may yield more vivid colors than blotters.
- Compare the sample color with the color chart provided.
- Tightly close the dropper bottle. If you’re using more than one testing fluid, make sure you only open one bottle at a time. If you accidentally switch caps, the testing liquid will get contaminated and ruined.
- Thoroughly wash the testing vial after each use.
While reagent testing is the best method for on-the-spot testing, it is never 100% conclusive. There are many variables that can impact what the reaction looks like. Lighting, impurities, and unwanted substances in your sample may all play a role.
No drug (whether legal or illegal) is completely safe, we recommend avoiding all recreational drug use.