Use the Simon’s reagent test kit to:
- Differentiate between MDMA and MDA
- Differentiate between amphetamine and methamphetamine
For MDMA: Your sample likely contains MDMA if it yields the corresponding color reaction with Marquis, Mandelin and Mecke, and turns a blue color with Simon’s.
For methamphetamine: Your sample likely contains methamphetamine if it yields the corresponding color reaction with Marquis, Mandelin and Mecke, and turns a blue color with Simon’s.
Storage: Store the bottles in a
Test Kit Includes:
- Bottle with testing fluid
- Color chart with instructions
- Multiple-use testing vial
- Protective storage/transport jar
While reagent testing is the best method for on-the-spot testing, it is never 100% conclusive. There are many variables that can impact what the reaction looks like. Lighting, impurities, and unwanted substances in your sample may all play a role.
No drug (whether legal or illegal) is completely safe, we recommend avoiding all recreational drug use.