Opioid Test Kit Description
Use our Opioid Test Kit to identify opioids like heroin, morphine, codeine, oxycodone, fentanyl and more. The kit includes three different reagents to accurately identify opioids, as well as fentanyl testing strips.
Opioid Test Kit Includes
- 1 x Bottle of Mecke
- 1 x Bottle of Marquis
- 1 x Bottle of Froehde
- 10 x Fentanyl test strips
- Color chart with instructions for each test
- 3 x Multiple-use testing vial
- Protective storage/transport jar
Reagent Test Kit Instructions
- Put a small sample into the testing vial. Your sample should be about this size: (●)
- Hold the testing vial above the open plastic jar, so that if a drop misses the vial, it will land in the jar.
- Place 1-2 drops of the testing liquid from the dropper bottle onto the sample. DO NOT let the sample touch the bottle nozzle, or the reagent will get contaminated!
- Watch the color change over 30-60 sec. Some reactions occur quickly, other reactions can take a longer time.
- Compare the reaction color with the color chart provided. You may also use our web app showing color reaction results.
- Tightly close the dropper bottle. If you’re using more than one testing fluid, make sure you only open one bottle at a time. If you accidentally switch caps, the testing liquid will get contaminated and ruined.
- Thoroughly wash the testing vial after each use.
- Store the dropper bottle in a cold place to maximize shelf life, like a freezer.
While reagent testing is the best method for on-the-spot testing, it is never 100% conclusive. There are many variables that can impact what the reaction looks like. Lighting, impurities, and unwanted substances in your sample may all play a role.
No drug (whether legal or illegal) is completely safe, we recommend avoiding all recreational drug use.