Use this Folin test kit to:
- Detect piperazines (such as BZP and TFMPP).
- Differentiate between MDMA, and MDA (also see the Simon’s Test Kit).
- Differentiate between amphetamine, and methamphetamine (also see the Simon’s Test Kit).
Folin Test Kit Instructions
- Scrape a small part of your sample onto a testing surface such as a ceramic plate, or in the testing vial provided.
- Drop 1 drop of “FOLIN A” onto your sample.
- Drop 1 drop of “FOLIN B” onto your sample. Both liquids will mix together.
- Watch the color change over 1-2 minutes
- Compare the sample color with the color chart provided.
For piperazines: Your sample likely contains a piperazine if it yields no color reaction with Marquis, Mandelin and Mecke, but turns an orange color with Folin.
Storage: Store the bottles in a
While reagent testing is the best method for on-the-spot testing, it is never 100% conclusive. There are many variables that can impact what the reaction looks like. Lighting, impurities, and unwanted substances in your sample may all play a role.
No drug (whether legal or illegal) is completely safe, we recommend avoiding all recreational drug use.