Cocaine Purity Test Kit Description
Use the Cocaine Purity Test Kit to get a good idea about the purity of your cocaine. It requires a small sample (you only need 20 mg of cocaine).
Simply compare the test result with the color chart included with the kit to get a good idea about how pure your cocaine sample is.
Image of the Difference in Purity of Cocaine Samples
The results from the tests done above can be read as follows:
- The first ampoule (where the bottom layer is almost like coffee) was a 90% pure sample and is worth 5 stars.
- The second ampoule was a 70% pure sample and gets 4 stars.
- The third ampoule was a 60% pure sample and gets 3 to 4 stars.
- The fourth ampoule was a 50% pure sample (very common to find on the streets) and tests between 2 and 3 stars.
- The last ampoule has almost no cocaine in it. It does not reach one star purity (it was a 10% pure sample).
No brown color at all means little to no cocaine: less than 10%.
This cocaine purity test is very insensitive to the usual substitutes such as mannitol, which won’t skew the purity reading. The test will also not react to other substances from the family of cocaine such as lidocaine, benzocaine, procaine, etc.
Cocaine Purity Test Kit Includes
- 10 cocaine purity tests
- 10 spatulas
- Instruction sheet
Please use only 20 mg (a small amount) of your sample. If you use too much, the results will be skewed! When comparing different samples, test using the same quantity from each. You can use the materials that come with the kit to help you get the right amount. However, for best results, use a scale to weigh the exact amount of powder. You can buy a good portable digital scale from here:
Test samples from different sources at the same time, so that you can more easily compare results. Take pictures of the test results under the same lighting and with the same camera. Use the pictures to compare with results from future tests.
This test does not tell you anything about the adulterants that were used to cut the sample. To test for dangerous substances that may have been added to your cocaine, use the Cocaine Cuts Test Kit.
Cocaine Purity Test Instruction Video
Cocaine Purity Testing FAQ
How accurate are the test results?
Following the instructions precisely will let you get the best result. It’s important to use a 20 mg sample without any lumps or “rocks”. You should be able to get a reading within about ±10%.
Can cuts affect the results?
Many common cocaine cuts won’t skew the results. That being said, we cannot guarantee that there aren’t any substances that might cause issues. To get an idea of what your sample might be cut with, we recommend testing with our Cocaine Cuts Test Kit.
We also suggest our Liebermann test. It can screen for other common cuts like amphetamines, lidocaine, and levamisole.
Does the Cocaine Purity Test check for fentanyl in my Sample?
No. To test for fentanyl, we recommend our forensic fentanyl test kit, or getting some fentanyl test strips. We highly recommend testing your cocaine for fentanyl. Fentanyl in cocaine has resulted in thousands of deaths within North America.
How many cocaine purity tests do I get with this kit?
There are three options to choose from.
- The “1 Single Test” includes one cocaine purity tester with everything you need to perform one test.
- The “10 Tests in 1 Box” option includes 10 cocaine purity testers packaged in a single box.
- If you’re planning on distributing single tests to friends or reselling them to customers, we recommend selecting the “10 Tests Packaged Individually” option. You’d get 10 cocaine purity testers packaged as 10 separate kits.
Can I get this cocaine purity test kit at Amazon, Walmart, or eBay?
Sorry, we don’t sell on sites like Amazon and Walmart. But you can rest assured, all orders placed on this website are secured with encryption, and no credit card information is saved by us. For answers to other frequently asked questions, please see our general FAQ.
No drug (whether legal or illegal) is completely safe, we recommend avoiding all recreational drug use.