Visualize the main active ingredients of the cannabis plant parts with this Cannabinoid Analysis Tool. This cannabis test kit enables the detection and identification of six (6) of the main cannabinoids present in cannabis:
- Cannabidiol (CBD)
- Cannabinol (CBN)
- Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)
- Tetrahydrocannabivarin (THCV)
- Cannabigerol (CBG)
- Cannabichromene (CBC)
A minimal amount of material (0.1 gram) is needed per sample to provide a unique and effective way to analyze the cannabinoid profile in various mixtures, such as plant parts of cannabis, trichome resins, oils, tinctures and edibles products (ice-creams, cookies, teas…).
This test kit helps you to assess the effect of any specific strain with:
- A THC and CBD reference chart for indication of strength and potency
- Chemotype / cannabinoid profile which categorizes the strain
- Chemotype-effect chart indicating the pharmacological effect to be expected
- A symptom-cure guide helping to determine which strain best helps to alleviate specific symptoms.
Note: This test uses the analytical technique of thin-layer chromatography (TLC). As such, time (30 minutes or more) and some patience is required to conduct a test. The provided instructions must be followed carefully to allow for a successful test. Please view the following demo video before buying:
Cannabis/Marijuana Test Kit Demo
Cannabinoid Analysis Test kit demo.