Our reagents come in durable glass bottles. The testing liquid will last a long time (over 4 years) if you store it appropriately. They will expire very quickly if you keep them in warm place or in the sun.
- Store reagents at a cool temperature. A freezer is ideal. If that’s not possible, try storing at a consistent temperature in the range of 2°–22°C (36°–72°F).
- Store the bottle upright.
- Keep out of prolonged direct sunlight.
- Replace caps immediately and tighten them carefully so that exposure to air and humidity is limited.
- If you have more than one reagent, avoid switching bottle caps!
Our tests that come in glass ampoules (e.g. purity tests) should be stored at room temperature and are guaranteed for 3 years.